I usually use a combination of several massage techniques during the treatment, including relax massage, deeptissue, acupressure, shiatsu as well as therapeutic massage. These different massage styles naturally complement each other and flow into a truly holistic massage. Holistic massage that I offer is a blend of East and West. It strives to establish normal flow of energy at all levels – physical, mental and emotional. It ignites natural healing mechanisms of the body, establishing harmony and maintaining good health.
Various factors, including stress, misbalanced diet, negative emotions, incorrect body posture and others, violate the basic functions of the body, causing pain and discomfort. Holistic massage can help establish body balance, eliminate physical pain, restore inner peace and maintain or regain health.
In addition to the holistic massage I also offer Sport, Relax, deep tissue, Swedish and partial massage, according to your specific needs.
What to expect
It is important to note that every person is different and requires unique approach in massage therapy. Hence I always pay attention to the specific needs of each individual:
– Prior to the treatment we have a brief interview about your expectations, health issues, type of massage that you prefer, in order to tailor massage that will give you best possible results.
– During holistic massage I change methods, pressure, pace or sometimes I stop the massage and switch to Bioenergy healing technique if needed. bioenergy healing,
– During massage the whole body is covered. I only uncover the part of the body that I treat at the time.
– I usually suggest that we don’t speak during the massage so we can sink in relaxing state easily and I can pay attention to responses of your body. I will encourage you to breathe more deeply if that is your first massage (deep breathing is normal reaction and sign of relaxation). However feedback about painful spots, music, temperature in the room (which is always around 23°C) or if you want me to change pressure or to make pause are always welcome during the treatment.
– Massage is performed with oils and on massage table, you can be naked (covered with big towels) or you can stay in your underwear (ladies without bra with covered chest). The most important thing is that you feel comfortable.
– In my practice I use only high quality biological oils (sesame, argan, almond etc.)
– Please note that beside feeling of lightness and peace there can be mild fatigue (even day or two after), and clogged nose (sign of cleansing the body from phlegm and toxins) like a signs of a good massage so It is very important to plan your time and obligations (without stress, computer, phone etc…) at least few hours after the massage and you will get the maximum results from the treatment.
Effects of Holistic Massage include:
– Overall healing effect and wellbeing
– Deep tissue detox
– Balanced body functions and systems
– Pain relief
– Calmed nervous system
– Improved circulation
– Balanced energy levels after stress and hard work
– Beneficial effects on spine, joints and muscles
Holistic Massage is not recommended during the first days of the menstrual cycle, in case of a fever, skin infection, immediately following the surgical intervention, in case of inflammatory processes in the body, bleeding of various organs and tissues, inflammation of veins and lymphatic channels, in case of tumors of all kinds. However, bioenergy healing does not have these contraindications.